Friday, October 23, 2009

Blooming at Twenteen (^^,)

What a wonderful birthday!

Thank GOD for another year to please Him, serve Him, and let Him fulfill His purpose in my life.


Even though it has been stressful because of tiresome enrollment, loved ones made my day.
My classmates were shouting at the registrar corridor "Happy Birthday Aleeh!"
Friends sent their sweet birthday messages and wishes thru text and net messaging.
I'm so shocked because the people that I'm not expecting to greet me sent me comments and messages on Facebook. One of them is my ultimate crush, CSM. I'm even flattered of what my school mates said, "Aleeh, you're blooming today." "You're not the rugged Aleeh that we met before. You're getting more professional-looking and beautiful." I just answered one of them, "it's just an effect of being happily single." Do you agree? Just leave a comment if you don't. haha!



In the afternoon, I have been with my special friend, Buging. We ate at Mang Inasal; we grabbed the "Unlimited Rice" meal. After that, we went to SM Mall of Asia to have window shopping, picture taking, seaside viewing. Since it's Friday, we waited for the 7 o'clock fireworks; it's a weekly exhibition of the mall. It started late because the vessel which carries the fireworks was strongly carried by the wind and the waves. It has to be in the middle, far enough from us. I took pictures of the colorful, glaring, and stylish fireworks. Then, he whispered, "That's my gift. Happy Birthday." It was really a BIG wow.

We even blew bubbles for the children to enjoy. Indeed, I made it a game - making a lots of tiny bubbles in just a blow. We did enjoy it so much especially seeing some little kids catching those bubbles in the air. Moreover, he let me experience to ride on a tramcar and explore the whole seaside even its corners. Starbucks have this delicious White Mocha Frappe, but he let me taste Dairy Queen's Mocha Moolatte which is what he says more delicious than the former. We really had a lot of fun; and I wish it's not the last.


I'm actually looking forward to bring my best friends, Carlou & Madel there if we all have free time.We're still planning for it, and saving for it. Having such enjoyment and activities would mean budget. haha.


Thanks to those who sincerely extended their warmest greetings.


I love y'all! Thank You, Lord.



No comments: