Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a glimpse, I would be happier :)




I have an ultimate crush on this mysterious and snobbish Social Science teacher. Of all the teachers that I’ve known from that school, he was just the one and only guy instructor that I added in Friendster™. Take note: I was the one who invited him. And goshness, [fingers crossed], I’m hoping that he would confirm it. Fortunately, he did! And I shouted in front of my desktop as if I’m the happiest lady on earth that time. One of the high school faculty members knows that he is my crush. There are times that I’m worried because she might reveal it to him. But, I just kept in mind that I don’t care at all because I don’t think that he would like me too. I’m just a big dumb ass to him, perhaps. And, I’m not expecting anything in return. I’m just happy admiring him, liking him silently, and staring at him secretly. Gazing at him warmly is one of my hobbies and it’s like a necessity. Just to see his serious and manly face and killer eyes, it makes every day so colorfully glaring. When there had been a suspension of classes because of a typhoon, I badly missed him. That was the time that I accidentally confessed it to one of the faculty members thru chat. Well, you might ask why don’t I message him since he’s already my friend in Friendster™ and Facebook. I really have a plan to do so, but whenever that idea tickles me, the other side of myself says that I have NOTHING to do about it for these several reasons:


1. True love waits.


2. Why do I have to make the first move? Do girls have the accountability to do so?


3. I’m just keeping my self-respect and perhaps, dignity as well.




Honestly, a while ago I just grabbed 5 of his pictures from his Friendster™ and I’m planning to print those to wallet size and of course, put it in my favorite wallet. That’s how I’m gripped with him – not an obsession but I definitely admire him so. Just a glimpse of him would be a happier moment – happier moment.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid! haha. :)

a.l.e.e.h. said...

geez. i dunt care. commenting here as an anonymous would mean yer coward to identify yurself publicly.